Nuffnang Ads

Monday 3 December 2012

Genting Annual Dinner 2012 @ Shangri-La Hotel

Attended company's annual dinner on last Friday.
It was a last minute event ~haha!
I was INVITED to attend on Friday morning~~

Well~
The annual dinner is at Grand Ballroom of Shangri-La Hotel.
All Wisma Genitng's employees are invited to join~



Let's see today's menu~ ^.^
I guess most of us won't care the food right? :-P



The theme of the annual dinner- A MUSICAL NIGHT!


1st SS photo taken during the night. hehe~


This is my supervisor- Miss Evon Chan~
ohh~~Sexy lady!


Suhoon Chua- She is also from my division~
a pretty young girl~




They are from themepark and F&B marketing, 
my previous division.
Rachel and Chloe~ ^.^



This is my colleagues from INTERNATIONAL MARKETING.
Miss Kenix and Christine Ong~




Colleagues from Awana and MICE...
Miss Susie, Mr. Andrew and Will ~
Will is one of the performers that night! 
Well done Will ^.^




Beldon, Dee Lin and Joey!!!


This is Yee Shuang from HR!
She is my senior from UM.
She was also 1 of the performers. Leng~!


Group photo with the performers! 


A sexy lady from HR~



Last but not least, Tanent Yong~ 




I love my style on the annual dinner. hehe~
Jacket from Romp, T-shirt from Taiwan, Long pants from Giordano, and belt from Padini.

Genting Annual Dinner- Done!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment