Nuffnang Ads

Monday 4 February 2013

My Internship- Dedicated to Genting

Time flies,
It's 5 months plus I have my internship at Genting Malaysia Berhad.

Now,
1 week left to end my internship.
I have so many thanks to my company and colleagues.

Thanks to Jia Yee~
 She was my 1st supervisor when I was first in National Marketing. 
She teach me about what is F&B and Theme Park Marketing.
Of course 2 colleagues that under this division too.
Miss Chloe and Rachel.

Rachel- the first who teaching me on how to raise PR :-)
She guided me from step to step and teach me in a friendly way. 
Besides, thanks for bringing me to different places to explore,
I still remember the first time you brought me to recording studio for recording.
That experience was amazing. ^.^


Chloe- a pretty girl who always gave me advices on my work.
Thanks for providing me a chance to handle a small project.
The Foursquare research project gave me an opportunity to learn about social network
and how it works to a company. 


After a month, 
I have been rotated to another division. 

Thanks to Miss Evon Chan
She is my 2nd supervisor who is a little cute girl (act cute) :-P
She is a capable leader in my division who handling quite lots of projects simultaneously 
and she doing everything well. 

I followed her for few months and she bring me to everywhere with her. 
She gives me a lot of exposure through the meeting with different peoples 
no matter it's in company or out of company.
The experience of having this are really valueble for me. 


Of course,
I would like to thanks Miss Suhoon, 
she is my colleague from domestic marketing too.
She always assign me some tasks with well and good instruction 
so that I can assist her while learning.


Of course,
There are still lots more colleagues that I would like to say thank you.
Thousand thanks to you all,
what u all contributed to me has makes me grow and become better. 

Last but not least,
Thanks to Genting for providing intern variety of programs such as 
and many more~~~

By joining the events, 
we not only having fun together but also learn through the event.
Organizing, Communication, Leading, Coordinating and many more!

So, are you ready to take the challenge here?
Let's go!!!




4 comments:

  1. Wow...is long time no see after the genting trip and now you finished your internship. All the best to your future undertaking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Can I ask how you apply the internship at Genting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi @TeyC, you may contact me for application. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi wayne..
    Im going to join genting as intern on this coming July...
    And after reading thru your blog, i realize that im exactly under the same department as yours, National Marketing.
    will there be any advice that you could give me?

    ReplyDelete