Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Used HTC One M7 For Sale

Attention for anyone who looking for secondhand phone.
Here's a used HTC One M7 32GB in Black for sale!

Just a quick go through the basic function of the phone:

DISPLAY 4.7 inch, Full HD 1080p, 468 PPI
CPU SPEED Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600, quad-core, 1.7GHz
MEMORY 32GB
RAM 2 GB DDR2
BATTERY 2300 mAh
Talk time Up to 18 hours for 3G
Standby time Up to 500 hours for 3G

After using it for 1 year and 3 months, I personally think HTC One is very good performing mobile phone with very nice design, good speaker especially with Beats features.

Besides, the photo capturing function are very good as well especially daytime, as you can see the photo captured through the other blog I posted.

Well, the used HTC One comes with the phone, HTC original charger and definitely the box as well.
Besides, I will give out the original HTC Flip cover with the RRP of RM139. I know Malaysian always ask for free gift right? haha!

I will sell this at RM1,000 together with all stuff plus free gift that i mentioned above. Hmm yea, it's actually worth to buy cause I was taking very good care of it and it's still in very good condition. :)
Reason why I decided to sell is because I want to change a new phone.

Anyone who interested to buy please contact me at 014-6013171 (preferable in whatsapp). Thanks!

Oh yea! A few photo of the phone as below, check it out!






No comments:

Post a Comment